28/8/11

POESIA INUSUAL

Why do you keep
Leading me down
Down down down
Avenues I'd rather
Much rather
Not Tread?

Because My Boy
My read headed overage boy
My hard nippled hairy chested boy
You will never be satisfied


BUT LUCIFER
All I want is a little kindness
A little satisfaction
In my drab day-to-day
To day to day to day
Existence

Cocksucker
What you want is Heat
What you want is man to man
To man to man to man
Texture
Spunk
And variety

DAMN LUCIFER
I should be happy
I'm loved
I'm admired
Damn am I admired
Why do I keep exploding
Those hidden crevices
Those dark alleyways
In search of What

Stupid man
What you need is a big bare cock
Pumped to the max
Down your throat Up your ass
And after that
You need another
And another and another

O LUCIFER
YOU'RE KIDDING

O SILLY MAN
YOU are the one who is kidding



O Lucifer, Dennis Doph, "Beyond Beyond", 2009









No hay comentarios: